Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Comfort Cocktails and Cake

Swing swing somehow it’s circles again I’ll be the rocking horse for you my friend wish was that when it comes it sure comes I’ll be the yoyo in your pocket for fun bang bang feels like I’m shot in the head I’ll be your gun I’ll be the perfect regret slam bam well thank you kindly ma’am looks like I'll need a coffee to get me on my feet again a little push is all it takes to make mistakes a small account don’t amount to much when you consider all the ways to place another button on your skirt and I’ll refrain from all the dirty details comfort cocktails and soon there’ll be sunlight on the dashboard a roller-coaster crash course explosions on the sofas and then we’ll be first out on the island in charge of all the fire sipping on comfort cocktails and cake...

1 comment:

  1. Wow...
    Forgive the ignorance, but did you write that? Where's it from?
    Powerful stuff.

    ReplyDelete